Send us your CV to:
Dreadbox is seeking for a skilled customer support specialist to join our growing team. You will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers by troubleshooting and resolving issues regarding our products, when they arise.
To be successful as a support specialist, you should have an in-depth understanding of Synthesizers, Effect pedals and Eurorack modules. Top candidates will also have good interpersonal skills, with an affinity for excellent customer service.
Additionally He/She will be needed to be signed in to the assembly line as a tuner/check controller for 3-4 days per month.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues promptly.
- Responding quickly to incoming customer questions, concerns and issues in a professional manner.
- Providing empathetic and thoughtful responses to customers through email and phone if needed.
- Effectively communicating with customers to diagnose problems and provide a resolution.
- Talking customers through the process of fixing technical issues.
- Communicating clearly and detailed as needed to provide customers with accurate and helpful information.
- Documenting common support procedures that customers can follow.
- Anticipating additional questions or concerns a customer may have and proactively addressing them.
- Prioritise your workload to ensure the most critical issues are resolved first.
- Should be an Athenian resident.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Must have good knowledge on DAWs and digital recording/interfaces.
- Must have deep synthesis understanding.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and proactively.
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced circumstances.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a technical support role.
- Knows any extra languages except English.
- Knows how to read schematics.
- Can use a soldering iron.
- Can use Eagle CAD.
- Work in a dynamic and pleasant environment, at a growing company.
- Continuing education and training.
- Competitive remuneration package
If you’ve read the description carefully and feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining our team.