1. New features
– new TEMPO range, now from 6BPM up to 500BPM
– Added a screen saver mode.
– Added 27 new modulation targets, for a total of 40.
– Preset Manager is now available and combined with the updater in a single software.
2. Bug Fixes
– Bug fix: Grab/ jump mode selection fixed and will now correctly store the selection
– The old DLAY target , is now replaced with FX3 parameter 1 (F31), so on the DELAY algorithm it will now only modulate the left channel.
– The old FX1 target, used to modulate both GAIN and MIX. No it only controls the MIX parameter.
– Note that when modulating reverb PRE with F31, clicks are normal.
– Syncing a Modulator to BPM, and controlling the TEMPO with that modulator will not work and should be avoided.
– When setting the master clock to external, TEMPO modulation will not have any effect
– Fixed a bug where pitch wheel and modulation wheel values were not stored from a BACKUP/RESTORE. You might need to readjust these manually on each of your presets.
– Encoder responce improved
– Cloud reverb max Grains is now reduced to 8 in order to improve performance
– On the velocity menu, now the VCA target affects the VCA eg Level so as to much the typical response found on other devices
– On MENU —> MIDI CC —> CC DISABLE , now also disables program changes
– Added some shortcuts and updated some already existing ones- MIDI CC implementation updated to much the new features.